3 card poker is a lot of fun to play. It is a fast-moving game which makes it even more thrilling and exciting. Three-card poker was popularised in the US casinos, however, in India, we know the 3 card poker variant as Teen Patti.
You can play the 3 cards poker online game easily on most online casino websites and apps. When you know the game rules, it is easy to make the winning 3 card poker combinations.
Also Read: How to win money playing Teen Patti?
A quick guide on how to play 3 card poker cards?
3 cards poker game rules:
- Three Card Poker is played between the players and the dealer.
- First, an Ante bet is placed at the start of the game.
- 3 cards each are dealt to each player and the dealer.
- A player can fold the game when their cards are not good.
- However, if a player wants to continue, then they need to make another bet that is equal to the initial Ante bet.
- In order for the dealer to play, they need to have a Queen- high or a better hand.
- If the dealer does not play, then the ante wagers is paid 1:1 to all the players and no wager bet is placed.
- When the dealer plays, everyone can compare their hands.
- If a player hand loses, then they lose the Ante and the wager bet.
- However, if a player hand wins, then 1:1 is paid from the Ante and wager bets.
- If there is a draw, then no one wagers and the game continues.
Winning tips and tricks:
- You can make side bets like the Pair plus wager where if a player gets at least a pair of cards.
- Players can take advantage of Ante bonus if the online casino offers it. In Ante Bonus, a straight flush pays 5:1, three of a kind pays 4:1 and a straight pays 1:1. Ante bonus is payable to a player even if they lose against the dealer hand.
- If you do not have even one high card from the 3 cards, like Ace, King, Queen and Jack, then it is a good idea to quit the game.
- Play in a reputed free online casino where they offer genuine games and 3 card poker bonus. Avoid online casinos where there is a three-card poker house edge, which means your winnings will be low.
3 cards poker Ranking and Payouts:
- Straight Flush – 5♣4♣3♣ – 40:1
- Three of a Kind – J♦ J♥J♠ – 30:1
- Straight – 10♠9♥8♣ – 6:1
- Flush – Q♥7♥3♥ – 3:1
- Pair – 10♠2♦2♣ – 1:1
- High card – K♣6♥4♦
Ultimately, you want to be able to bet and play a poker game where you have better odds of winning real money. You can also choose an online casino where you get a no-deposit bonus, which helps you to play for free without making a deposit.
Also Read: How to win money playing Teen Patti online – A Complete guide
3 Card Poker FAQs:
The ante bet is where all the players make a forced bet into the pot before the start of the game.
Queen-high hand in Poker means a straight flush, i.e, sequence cards of Q, J, and 10.