england vs India 4th test 2021

England vs India 4th Test Match Prediction – Who will win?

England vs. India 4th test match is in a beautifully balanced position where England is trailing by 291 runs.

England and India have a lot to play for as the results of this series will count towards the ICC Test Championship 2022. The winner has the chance to establish supremacy in the series and the upcoming contests.

After good outings in the previous matches, the Indian team is certainly pumped and delivers terrific gameplay. On the other hand, England will be intrigued to deliver a winning performance in the fourth match on 6th Sept, and the fans can expect to witness yet another cracking game of India vs. England test match.

While there is a lot to look forward to, England appears to be ahead on form and stability. India, undoubtedly, has done pretty well recently when under the pump; this is going to be a test of patience and maintaining stability if they want to win the game. 

If you think you can predict the outcome of the game, do not miss your chance to win big at the Uwin sports or cricsbet. Bet on your favorite players and winning team with the maximum chances of winning at trusted sports betting platforms.

Also read: 5 best cricket betting tips to win every time.

Let’s take a look at the playing XI from England and the players to look forward to.

Playing XI – England

Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Dawid Malan, JE Root, Jonny Bairstow, Ollie Pope, Moeen Ali, CR Woakes, Craig Overton, Ollie Robinson, James Anderson.

Player Predictions from England

In previous India vs. England test matches, we have witnessed Joe Root outsourcing every English batter. Interestingly, the difference between the number of runs that Root and the next best batsmen (Rory Burns) is incredibly high, which gives it away that Root is going to steal the show at England vs. India 4th test match. Besides being in tremendous form in the last few matches, he also seems to have had the measure of Indian bowlers. If you are looking forward to betting on players for his performance and man of the match, if the said team wins, we would say that Joe Root is a lucrative option.

Predicted match summary for India vs. England test match today

By looking at the players and their forms, we can guess England appears to be on the firmer side of winning. Still, it will be interesting to see how they perform and manage their team in front of the Indian bowlers, who are also showing their top performance in England vs. India 4th test match.

However, their dependency on Joe Root can cause problems because it takes a team to win, and Root alone cannot hold the fort. If England’s batsmen manage to dodge well with India’s bowling, they will be a challenging side to face for the Indians in this upcoming contest.

However,  Shardul Thakur’s beautiful play and Rishabh Pant’s roaring half-centuries have put England in a sticky situation and left them needing to complete their highest-ever run chase to take a 2-1 lead in the series.

Playing XI – India

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, V Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, RR Pant, Ravindra Jadeja, SN Thakur, Umesh Yadav, JJ Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj.

Player Predictions from India

Mohammad Shami steals the show with his remarkably good bowling in the series so far. He has done a great job in both innings and has also managed to pick up wickets in challenging situations. We expect a lot from Shami in upcoming India vs. England test match, and we would bet on him to be the best bowler of India in test matches.

Predicted match summary for India vs. England upcoming test match

Even though India is still pretty much in the series, the momentum is slightly against them. England is focussing on upping their game in the last matches to bag the win; sadly, we cannot say the same for India as India’s batting has been very inconsistent. The team is doing incredibly well at times and then occasionally bundling out for minor totals as well.

If the management decides to go in with the six batsmen, they will prefer bringing Hanuma Vihari as the most likely replacement.

On a good note, India is doing exceptionally well on the bowling front. If India needs to win this India vs. England test match today, Kohli will need to improvise his ways and develop a spectacular plan on the final day.

Our Overall Match Predictions

While Indian Bowlers are in good form, the England batsmen are also pumped up to bring the big win home. Seeing the current situation, we can say that the match lies slightly in India’s favor, but we cannot ignore a draw.

If you are looking forward to placing your bets on the England vs. India 4th test match, We predict that there are 46% chances that the match will be a draw and 30% chances of India winning the match. That leaves us with 24% of England winning.

Rounding off

The India vs. England test match will be one of the most exciting matches the fans will witness. There are multiple bets on the players, overs, and the winning team, and a massive pool of winnings is on the cards. 

Thus, if you are a sports enthusiast and know the cricket team inside out, this is your chance to make it big in the sports betting world. 

My casino guru recommends placing your bets at the trusted and honest platforms of cricket betting to play without hassles and win the bets.

Leave a comment